Hey, gang! It’s me! Asshole: Part 2. In this episode I apologize again for my mega tardiness, important yet intrusive life events, and… death! It’ll be quite an episode… or it won’t be! Better quality next time. PEACE (out)!
I posted this in a response to question asked by a redditor in another sub. I feel like it was wasted there, as the other responses were “Break up wit…
This is so absolutely accurate for me. Please read and share.
OKAY SO IT’S BEEN 26 DAYS. ALRIGHT?! I’M SORRY! I am truly am sorry though. ANYWAY…
Welcome to düblé episode 10! I talk about the long time I’ve been away, the things I’ve been doing, the things I’ve been not doing, and travel! I hope you enjoy and sorry this episode is action heavy and not so much BPD stuff. Per chance I’ll do a mini ‘sode…?
ready to grumble
Hey everyone! It is time for episode 9… or whatever time it is for you to listen appropriately. In this episode I talk about Easter Sunday, not the weather, drinking, and relationships! I get a little down but I come back up a little. Alright take a listen goodbye.
REALLY just wanna take this chance to remind the people who follow me to not kill/trap opossums if they’re in your yard, and do not call animal control! Seriously.
- Opossums are literally 100% BIOLOGICALLY INCAPABLE of carrying rabies. Their body temperature is too cool to incubate it properly.
- Opossums are actually quite gentle and NOCTURNAL, so if they’re roaming, they’ve probably gotten lost, been injured, and are looking for a place to hide.
- Young opossums tend to try to climb into garbage cans when they’re starving. This is because THEY ARE LITERALLY STARVING. Don’t fucking shoot them or hit them with things because you wanna be some fucking macho top-of-the-food-chain cocksucker.
- Mama possums are amazing mothers and if you encounter an “aggressive” opossum, it’s probably because she’s got babies hanging off her nipple and she’s freaking out. They’re clumsy. Sometimes they don’t hear you coming and you catch each other off guard.
- Wanna lure an opossum off of your property? You can set up a box with some greens and cat kibble in it, hide it well, and lure them out that way. They’re actually quite harmless and keep other predators away. they eat lotsa gross stuff.
- Opossum mamas who get hit by cars often still have their helpless babies attached to them. Possums get a bad rep and people say they are “the dumbest animal”, but they are incredible creatures who have been around since the days of fucking dinosaurs so treat them well, okay?